Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

October 3, 2013

Cocktails With CoverFX

Last week, I had the pleasure of attending an event by CoverFx, debuting their new CC Creams. I previously got samples from Sephora and loved them!! So, when I was invited to attend, I sorta planned my N'awlins vacation around it (shhhhh, don't tell hubby). I have been playing with the CoverFX brand for awhile now.  Their products are paraben free (which is a major plus for me), they host a range of colors for brown women and a little goes along way; especially with the liquid products.  I'm not going to go on and on about the products in this post.  Stay tuned for a full review of the cream.

The new CC Creams
 
Derek Selby shade matching. He was AWESOME and so passionate about the products
 
The range of concealers.  You can use these with the cc creams to create more coverage
 
A CoverFX artist shade matching concealer

The chemist behind the product standing next to the ingredients they put in the cream
 
Me and the man of the hour, Derek Selby. If only he knew he is now my imaginary BFF
 
The gift bags were AMAZE BALLS! Complimentary CC cream in your shade, a foundation brush and primer? C'mon!!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig