Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

May 12, 2017

The Makeup Show NYC 2017 - The Goods

Like I said in my previous post, I went way over budget with my purchases, but I'm excited about everything I got.  I made a list and was able to check everything off, and then some. NARS was one of the brands I was very excited to check and had a pretty extensive product list from them.  I was disappointed that they were not at the show this year, although advertised on the list of exhibitors?? Juvia's Place and Tarte were new this year, with Tarte offering a 40% discount.  Since their Shape Tape concealer is highly raved about on youtube, I scooped that up!  Black Up was another brand I was excited about, as they are very brown girl friendly. My highly anticipated items are listed below with an asterisk and will be reviewed in the near future.

 *Juvia's Place Eyeshadow Palette with a free sample

Smashbox *Lid Primer and Liquid Lipstick 

I always purchase lashes and never use them?   

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick and *Lock-It Concealer (other three items are free samples) 

Inglot single eyeshadows (only $5 at the show) and blush

*Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

MUFE magnetic eyeshadow palettes for when I travel

Can't attend the show and not get Bdellium Tools Brushes. They are some of my faves! Also picked up a few from Crown Brushes whose line alway looks like they are handing out free cheese: long and crowded! 

*Black Up Matifying Tinted Moisturizer and Sublime Powder Highlighter (the powder was an impulse buy) 

Beauty Blender - I have all the sizes now.  This was an exceptional deal at $35 (one blender is $20)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig