Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

November 25, 2013

Makeup Monday - MAC Hautecore for Black Friday



Mac Cosmetics has a few launches between now and the end of the year that you might want to start saving up for. I've already put in a request for gift cards to my favorite stores to family and the hubster. This Black Friday (as in this week), they will launch a black, matte lippie only available online. From what I've read and seen, the lipstick (named Hautecore), is black with hints of purple. I love these vamp and dark colors, but I have a black from years ago that I haven't really invested in, so not sure if I'll be waiting on cyber-line. I'll see what mood I'm in and how many extra pennies I'll have. Never fear if you don't get a chance to purchase the item on Friday. The lipstick will also be included in another upcoming collection, Punk Couture (I'm really excited about this one), which will launch in December (tentative date 12/26).


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig