Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

February 27, 2014

Thrifted Thursday

Last Wednesday, while waiting for the library to open, I decided to run into one of my favorite local thrift shops.  No one told the library to open at 12pm??  Anywho, I hadn't been in awhile so I decided to take a looksee.  I forgot to mention that Wednesdays are half off ticket prices, but being that I had limited funds I still had to pair down my items.



This picture is not doing this robe coat justice. It was $5.99 before the discount!

I guess some department store had a surplus of Guess bags. You know the ones you give out as gift with purchase...lol  I think I may go get another one. This was also $5.99 before discount. 

This beautiful bright yellow jacket was $4.99 before discount.  I'm going to wear it as a shirt with a full skirt!

Stay tuned to see how I mix and match these pieces.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig