Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

February 25, 2014

Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water

Hello Glamorous Ones!  Long time no blog...lol  I was having a computer situation, which simply means my old laptop conked out on me.  Anywho, let's get down to this post.

First thing in the morning for the past few months, I've been drinking two cups of water with lemon at room temperature.  I was reading about the many benefits (mainly detoxing) and decided to incorporate it into my daily routine.  Lemon water also aids in weight loss, which is another reason why I ran to my local supermarket.  Here is a quick vid I found stating some other benefits of this powerful, simple drink.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig