Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

October 1, 2013

Welcome to the Glamorous Entry

Welcome to my new blog! With the change of seasons, comes new beginnings. My life has drastically changed in the past year (birth of my daughter after a seven year infertility struggle, lost my day job, made ten years of marriage two weeks ago, finally figured out one of my purposes in this life, etc.), so I thought now is the perfect time to resurrect myself.  I was the previous editor of a fashion and beauty blog, The BrownFace BEE, but my role has changed so much as a woman that I would like to bring that to my new venture.  Fashion and Beauty will always be my first loves and will still be a major part of this blog, but there is so much more to my life now and I will be bringing ALL of that here.

My miracle baby, made such a GLAMOROUS entry into this world (ummm, she came arrived last year on my birthday!!!) and I've always been a GLAMOROUS woman no matter what's going on in my life, no matter where I'm going, thru the struggles and the victories.  I'm excited about this new chapter.  Won't you join me? 

Welcome to the GLAMOROUS ENTRY!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig