Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

August 4, 2022

So, You're a Graduate Student!

Hello! Long time no see.  Life has been lifeing! I'm currently in a master's program, and it has taken up most of my time alongside family and work.  I decided to take a summer class to propel myself into upper-level standing come fall.  I've been ingesting the information more so than during the regular semesters, but it's triple the work, and hunty, let's just say I don't think I'll be doing that again. 

During August, I wanted to dive more into mental health as it relates to my program.  Here is the first video as I talk about what I'm studying, my future goals, and why I even decided to pursue a degree.



I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength 

Philippians 4:13

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig