Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

October 1, 2013

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

On a recent trip to my general practitioner, I was asked if I do regular breast exams.  It was a simple question, to which I answered no. I've always used the excuse that because my Ta-ta's were huge, I didn't know how.  THAT IS NOT A VALID REASON.  So this month going forward, I will be trying to conduct regular self-exams on myself.  Being healthy is very important to me and we already know that early detection is the best prevention. 

See the diagram below of possible signs/symptoms of breast cancer.  If anything feels or looks different, please make an appointment with your doctor.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig