Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

April 13, 2016

Odd Primers for Oily Skin

I'm addicted to Youtube.  Yeah, I can admit it. I watch it to pass the time doing cardio at the gym.  I watch it to zone out while washing dishes and I watch it when I just want to relax.  My favorite types of videos are those surrounding beauty, fashion and natural hair.  That all said, Summer is coming and I'm interested in finding primers that will keep oils at bay.  I don't mind a little oil peaking thru, but I'm not trying to be an oil slick either.  Tried the usual primers for oily skin?  Here are some unusual suggestions from your local drugstore.

P.S. The Nivea Men Post Shaving Balm is getting a HUGE amount of press!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig