Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

May 23, 2014

Return of the Pant

I know a few of you are like, where did the pant go? After dropping Twin, with the exception of jeans, I stuck mostly to dresses because I was trying to hide the extra weight. Pants seemed to highlight this lower belly, mommy pooch I had going on.  I love a good pant, though! Some may think otherwise, but pants have a way of making me feel powerful, yet sexy. Here are a few pics of some cool pants, I found around the web. My favorite styles are wide-leg and flares, as you can see below. Can you also tell I love prints and color?? The yellow and white flares are calling my name! Now that I fit back into most of my clothes, I'll be uploading ways I rock and style my favorites. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig