Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

January 6, 2014

Makeup Mondays - Drugstore Haul

This post is an interesting one for me. I was never really a fan of drugstore makeup. I know how that sounds, but I'm a fan of department store shopping! I love that I can test and buy, but if I don't like, return.  Also, something about department store shopping makes me feel richer than I actually am...lol  For a few months now, though, I've been having a new love affair with the drugstore.  Namely the more inexpensive price tags. Whilst vacationing in NYC, I picked up a few recommendations I saw on Youtube and Instagram. Nothing in this post was over $5???? Unheard of.  FYI for all the New Yawkers - the Duane Reade by Century21 department store (downtown manhattan) is the ish for hard to find items.


 
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
Milani Lipstick in Sangria (searched everywhere and finally found it)
Wet n Wild Mega Impact Mascara (my bestie got this for me)
Milani Shadow Eyez in Royal Purple
 

 

 
This picture is horrible but you can see the color pay-off of the Milani products
Shadow Eyez left, Lipstick right
 
Can't wait to play, test and review!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig