Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

January 13, 2016

Tried, True and Reviewed: Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks

So, I'm not sure how great of a review this will be because I took both lipsticks back.  The CVS by my job is the BEST at putting out new products.  The whole top shelf of the store is a makeup addict's dream.  When my eye caught these bad boys before Christmas, I had to have them, but something told me to only purchase two.  The ones I got were the most stunning to me, although all the colors are very pretty.  After putting putting Twin to bed that night, I started playing around with them.  I decided to test them while I washed dishes and watched Youtube (this is my nightly routine).  Both colors went on nice and bright, but they were super glossy? I thought, well maybe they'll dry down, given some time.  Nope, they never did.  Some of the glossiness did go away, but they never fully dried.

Pro: The color range is actually pretty good for a drugstore brand and I like the cute packaging

Cons: They transfer and don't dry down at all

Repurchase: No, I have enough glosses

Recommend: Only if you want something more moisturizing, than matte

Stars: 2 - When I see 'Liquid Matte' I think of a flat matte finish, like Anastasia Beverly Hills or fellow drugstore brand, Milani



My pics are a bit dull, so I posted the pics from the 
website to show more vibrancy (see below)






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig