Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

July 21, 2015

Zara Haul

When one of my favorite clothing stores has a sale, I RUN!  I've always made out well with Zara sales. The trick is to wait till the sale is about a month in before you shop.  If there is a piece on sale that you ABSOLUTELY must have, then buy it now because it won't last.  If you just want to pick up nothing in particular, wait. The year I was in Preggersville, I remember doing a big haul even though I couldn't fit anything...lol  That year there were so many fabulous finds.  I can fit them now, though...HA!  Check out my latest pieces and stay tuned to see how I rock them. Shop the Zara sale now.


I literally stalked these high-waisted pants. They went from $99 to $29.

I stalked these too.  I was so sad that they sold out online, so I ran to a store and found the last pair in my size!!  They were $119 and now $19.


 These were an impulse buy because they were similar to the ones above but $19. Not sure I'll keep.

 This was a diamond in the ruff at $19!  The tag said $29 and I was going to put it back but glad I took it to the register.

I hate Winter, but can't wait to rock this plush scarf $9,99. It's long and thick and will go well with most plain coats.


Ain't no fun if the homies can't get none.  Y'all know I couldn't forget my Twin! Both boots are leather at $22.99. Shorts $14.99 and jumper $17.99.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig