Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

May 5, 2014

The Makeup Show NYC 2014

It's my treat every year to attend the Makeup Show NYC. This year it was part of my Mother's Day gift from hubby. I  didn't take many pics of the booths this year, just of all the deals I got. I had to set some sort of budget this year for items because I literally just landed my new job. Thank God pay week was right before the show. When the praises go up...lol  View pics of last year's show here.




Clear front makeup case


Finally got my hands on these LA Girl Pro Concealers for $2!!!


Eye shadows for 5 for $10. They look just like MAC colors


My first Beauty Blender!!


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics matte lip paints and lip pencils

Flower head bands

Do you know how long I've waited for this orange cream blush

You have to stop by the Crown Brush booth...always packed!!

Someone went a little crazy at the Inglot booth. $5 per pop!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig